Wednesday 26 March 2014

H&M and Next haul

Hello everyone!

I have been doing a bit of shopping recently, so I thought I'd share with you what I got.

Firstly, I got some bits from H&M, as I had a lovely 25% off voucher.
H&M is one of my favourite stores, and although I don't like all their lines nor buy everything I need from there, they always have something I like. 

So the first thing I got from here is this lovely grey skater skirt with pink and red roses. I love skirts, and when I saw this one I thought it was really cute. It is different from what I usually buy as I didn't use to like this type of "tracky bottoms" grey, but I think it works well here.

I also got this T-shirt from H&M, it's just a plain off white top with the text MEOOW across the chest. I love cats and thought this top was quite funny, and easy to wear. I got this a size bigger because I liked it being slightly baggy.



The last thing I bought is this black dress, I love that the skirt part is very floaty, like a skater skirt, and the material is nice and thick. I think this dress can easily be styled in so many ways. I also got this in a bigger size because it was in the sale and they didn't have a Medium, so it's quite baggy around my waist but it can be easily fixed by wearing a belt! I really liked it and didn't want to leave it there.



I also got some bits from Next, I don't usually shop there as I think their clothes are aimed at an older audience, but sometimes they have some pretty items and usually are good quality.
The first thing I got from Next is this black skater skirt, it's made of a lovely thick and textured material, and can be dressed up or down in many occasions. Definitely a piece I will get lots of use from.

Second thing I bought is this pretty boxy top, I just love the light blue, I think it's perfect for spring/summer. The thin stripes are textured, and the material is soft and thick. This will look nice with high waisted jeans or tucked into a high waist skirt.



I also got this floral print top with lace details, the colours are very pretty and delicate, and I love a bit of lace. I got this in a bigger size because I wanted it to be slightly long and floaty, but I realised that I need to wear a vest underneath because the V neck is quite low and loose. Anyway I like how it looks with a bit of cream vest peeking from underneath.



I had to get this 2 in 1 jersey dress, it's made to look like a boxy T-shirt and a tight pencil skirt. I really like the shades of blue and the pattern on the top half, and I think it will be very comfy to wear in summer.

Lastly, I got a pair of these super stretchy and super skinny jeans. They call them Leggings I think because they are so tight, and have fake pockets to avoid the bulk at the front, but have a zip and belt hoops like jeans. They're high waisted and I love them! I've got them in black too.

Have you got any of these too? What are the last clothing items you bought?
I would love to hear from you!
Alex

2 comments:

  1. I Love the Meow T-shirt.
    Nice Finds:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing items! I love the t'shirt!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete