Monday 27 January 2014

Outfit Wishlist

Hello everyone,

as I have been at home ill for ages, I have loads of time to browse online and I thought, why not put together items I like but that I'm not going to buy as I won't be going out for another while..

So I came up with this cool outfit, I would wear it at a night out, maybe a concert.



It's a bit aggressive but cute and feminine at the same time. I like the idea of a duo chrome outfit, and I think that black and powder pink go really well together. 

As the dress is such a centrepiece with its beautiful collar detail, and the tights to match, I think that this outfit doesn't need many accessories. But a cute pair of deer earrings would work well as the shape of the horns match the pattern of the collar and the tights. 

A dark smokey eye with nude lips and nude nails would be perfect to complete the outfit.

Earrings: Romwe
Tights: Romwe
Cardigan: New Look
Dress: Romwe
Bag: TopShop
Boots: TopShop

Let me know what you think, when would you wear this outfit? Would you change anything?

1 comment: