Monday 27 January 2014

Valentine's Mani

Hello everyone!

Valentine's Day is approaching so fast, so I thought I'd start sharing some cute mani ideas .

Today I'm showing you the first one:



It's a very simple mani with a base colour and glitters on accent nails. The products I have used are part of my Christmas presents from my boyfriend. 

The base colour is a lovely mix between a red and a pink, it's called Ruby Gem from Seventeen. The chunky glitters are a lovely shade of pink that makes me think of strawberry champagne, and it's called Daisy Darling from No7.

Seventeen and No7 are both brands from Boots, so if you are in the U.K. they are easy to find.

Here is a photo to show you the colours a bit better so you can find something similar.

I think they go really well together, and I like the fact that the red is not a full red, but it's got a hint of pink. Christmas was just a month ago so I didn't want to use red yet.



So let me know what you think and share a picture of your mani! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey I love this idea! The red glitter adds a touch of glamour which is perfect for valentines day and the base colour is a gorgeous colour! xx

    www.beautystreetstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete