Thursday 6 February 2014

Mr Nutcase iPhone case

Hello everyone!

Mr.Nutcase were kind enough to send me this beautiful iPhone case*, and I just wanted to share a little review with you. 



I have placed my order on Saturday and I received it yesterday (Wednesday). Considering that the weekend was in the way, I was very happy at how quick it was processed, also because I chose a personalised cover, so they had to print it especially for me.


I have ordered the leather-like flip model because I don't have a cover like that. 
As soon as I took it out of the packet I looked at the print, and I was very impressed at the quality. The only negative thing about the print is that it doesn't go all the way around but but only on the front, but I am not too bothered about it anyway. I am happy that the actual colour of the case is white anyway, I don't think I would have liked it as much if it was black, but that's just personal preference. 
The inside of the back is lined with a velvety material, which is great to protect the glass on the back of the iPhone. 
The leather-like material is quite nice to touch, it's soft enough even though not as soft as real leather, but to be honest I wouldn't have liked it if it was real leather. So that's a plus for me. 
I like that the magnet that keeps the case closed it a nice strong magnet, and I can expect it not to open in my handbag. 
The phone is securely held by a plastic case inside, and I was quite worried about this as I usually don't like hard cases because I always struggle to get my phone out, but this one is quite flexible and I could take out my phone very easily.



The price of this case is £19.95 with free shipping from the U.K. and I think it's a great price, especially if you decide to submit your own image. 

They do offer covers for a large selection of phones and tablets, and you will receive a screen protector for free included with your order.

Have you tried a phone case from this company? Let me know what your thoughts are :)

Alex 

*The product mentioned in this post was provided free of charge. The review is my honest opinion*

10 comments:

  1. It's so pretty love the pattern
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, was so happy to be able to upload my own pattern, I love florals xx

      Delete
  2. Cute case
    http://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hey lovely to see you back! Drop them an email, they're looking for bloggers to review their covers ;) xx

      Delete
  4. This looks so beautiful! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog hun :)

    Hollie x
    holliefurniss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! Following you on Bloglovin, will be back :) xx

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty case :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete