Saturday 22 February 2014

Wishlist

Hello everyone!
It's time for another wishlist as I haven't been buying much, but I have spotted some pretty things.

Wishlist



































I have always liked holographic print/effect, and these nail wraps from Topshop look really fun! I have never tried nail wraps so I don't know if they'll feel uncomfortable, but I definitely like the design of these.

I love flannel shirts, I usually borrow them from my boyfriend, so I've never really been too fussed about buying one for myself, as he's got so many in loads of different colours and patterns. But this one from Select is really cute and I like that is feminine but not girly. 

Another top for this wishlist is this sweatshirt from Primark, I'm not sure about the colour as I don't think white and cream suit me, but I love that it says California on it. It's very simple, but it makes me instantly dream of sunshine, palms and sea as soon as I see it.

I've never had acid wash jeans but I've always wanted to try them. To be honest I've never really seen them in shops before, but as now they are a trend they are also easier to find.. And New Look is right next to where I work ;)

I have recently been thinking about coconut smell, so I thought I would like a coconut candle. As a Yankee Candles fan I had to check their website to see if they actually do a coconut candle. They do, and the next candle I'll buy it's going to be one of these!

I've been feeling particularly close to my other half recently so I have been wanting to buy cute home accessories to express our love throughout the house. We are planning to move to a nicer house in the next few months so something like this LOVE wooden accessory is definitely going to be on the list of new things to buy :)

The Pandora ring is just cute, why wouldn't you want this??

I've been really liking pencil lipsticks recently but I still haven't tried the Revlon ones that everyone's been talking about, so I picked this lovely nude pink to add to my list and maybe I'll try it too.

Ah, crystal point pendants! I've been obsessed with these recently, and when I spotted this rainbow one on eBay I had to add it not only to this wishlist but also to my eBay wish list!

FInally, boots with chunky heel and platform. I love this kind of boots, and these New Look ones in particular are really nice because they have a bit of height but too much. Easy to slip on for any occasion.

Do you have any of these? What are your newest wishlist items?
Alex 

4 comments:

  1. I love the Pandora ring! very elegant
    -MJ
    marleeandyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tagged you in The Procrastintating Beauty Blogger Tag, check it out and let me know?
    Heather X

    ReplyDelete