Sunday 23 February 2014

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG

Hello everyone!
I have been nominated for the Procrastinating Beauty Blogger tag by the sweet Heather from frillysocksandbows, so here are my answers to the 10 questions!

1. Name a beauty regime you rarely do?
I don't really have one, I do pretty much everything often enough.

2. Is washing your brushes something you do regularly?
I try haha! I work really stupid hours, so it's really hard to have a regular life. I try to wash them at least once a week though.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
My hands are on show all the time at work so I do my best to have nice nails, and I am addicted to nail polish, so when it chips I usually re do my mani within a day or two.

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it?
Until I find a bargain lol.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Mmh, this has to be not taking my make up off as soon as I get home from work instead of taking it off before bed :( I am trying really hard though, and I'm getting there.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
The washing up! It's the only house chore I hate.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
I like starting with a relaxing shower, so I start quite early in order to do everything without rushing.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Yes, although I love shopping I'm quite good at controlling myself, but when I don't have to worry more than so much, I like to go crazy.

9. How organised is your make up and nail polish collection?
My boyfriend bought me a great make up box in which I store my rather big nail polish collection, while my make up is in a small beauty case, and I still don't have a proper place for my brushes or my lipsticks. 

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Only 5 days, as I love blogging! It's my hobby and a great escape from the World.

The bloggers I tag are:
Becki

Rules
1. copy and paste these 'rules' into your post when you write it!
2. You must state that this tag was created by Laura from The Beau Bow.
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post, follow them if you're feeling nice and at the end of your post state who you tag, and comment on their blog to let them know you tagged them.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' .
5. Have fun! :)


Looking forward to read everyone's answers! I love tag posts, they're so fun :)

Alex

2 comments:

  1. coloured tall glasses from ikea make nice brush holders :) xo

    justmsmaxwell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, ooh I love Ikea, I must have a look at those glasses, good idea :) xx

      Delete