Friday 7 February 2014

Valentine's outfit wishlist

Valentine's outfit wishlist

Valentine's outfit wishlist 


Hello everyone! 
I like to browse and shop online, and with Valentine's day approaching I thought it would be fun to create a wish list for the perfect outfit I would wear that special day.

I decided to make a duo chrome outfit, black and red. I chose a deep red for the dress, shoes and bag, and a berry for the lipstick and nail polish. I found this gorgeous little dress with a sweetheart neckline, and a nice light and flippy skirt. The jewellery items all have references to V day with hearts, infinity symbol and the word Love. 

I would wear a dark grey-black smokey eye with eyeliner and match the lipstick to the nails.

Let me know what you think about this outfit, would you wear it on Valentine's day? 

Alex

11 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! xx

    anniewritesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every item on this wish list. So glad I found your blog I'm really looking forward to seeing all your future posts. :) xx Becki xx
    Tianne Cherie's Lashes and Bows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love every single item too :) !
      Aw thank you, sweetest comment I have ever received :) I'm very happy to hear that, and I am looking forward to your future posts too. xx

      Delete
  3. I know, I love every single item too :) !
    Aw thank you, sweetest comment I have ever received :) I'm very happy to hear that, and I am looking forward to your future posts too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! xxx
    http://giraffeinthebath.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a mouth-watering wishlist. I love everything on it.
    Would you care to follow each other? GFC/Bloglovin/G+
    Do leave a comment when you follow and i'll follow you right back.
    http://icynosure.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty items, especially the dress! It's gorgeous.

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete